Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Journey Behind The Scenes Of "W.I.Ts Academy" With Daniela Nieves

Head behind the scenes of "WITS Academy" to find out more about the new students and how much fun they've been having in-between filming Nickelodeon's brand-new magical show in this spellbinding video clip below, and don't forget to tune in for the world premiere of "W.I.Ts Academy" on Monday 5th October 2015 at 7pm/6c, only on Nickelodeon USA!:



In "WITs Academy", Andi's (Daniela Nieves) dream to become a Guardian has become true and she is now studying at W.I.Ts Academy, the Magic Realm's most esteemed school for witches and wizards in training, but, as the best friend and unofficial Guardian to the Chosen One, she now has to work hard to prove that she can live up to expectations as the first and only human Guardian. She's also in charge of getting the Magical Realm's toughest witch and wizard to graduation day, one of which is Jax's little sister, Jessie Novoa (Julia Antonelli). Along the way she'll have to decide who is a friend, who is a foe and who may be more.


"W.I.Ts Academy" is created by Catharina Ledeboer and is produced by Viacom International. "The W.I.T.s Academy" is executive produced by Tatiana Rodriguez ("Talia in the Kitchen"). "W.I.Ts Academy" season one will feature 20 episodes.


The cast of "W.I.Ts Academy". Photo via Instagram/Caleb_Griffith_.

Also starring in the new series are Julia Antonelli, Jailen Bates, Lidya Jewett, Meg Crosbie, Andrew Ortega, Timothy Colombos, Tyler Perez, Jazzy Williams, Bianca Matthews, and Ryan Cargill.

To celebrate, nick.com recently launched Nickelodeon USA's official "W.I.Ts Academy" website, nick.com/wits, which features information about the show, exclusive online streaming video clips, the shows official message board/forum, a tour of the "W.I.Ts Academy", and a "W.I.Ts Academy" application form game!
Follow NickALive! on Twitter, Tumblr, Google+, via RSS, on Instagram, and/or Facebook for the latest Nickelodeon and W.I.Ts Academy News and Highlights!