Sunday, June 26, 2016

Is There a "Zoey 101" Reunion in the Works? Jamie Lynn Spears Talks About Reprising Her Role and the Other PCA Alums

Will Jamie Lynn Spears be attending any upcoming Pacific Coast Academy alumni weekends? Only time will tell.


The cast of Nickelodeon's Zoey 101

The 25-year-old recently told PEOPLE Now that she hasn't been approached to participate in any sort of Zoey 101 reunion.

"I can't make those kind of decisions," Spears says of the popular Nickelodeon comedy drama series, on which she starred from 2005-2008. "I actually haven't spoken to [show creator Dan Schneider]... I haven't spoken to really anyone yet. We would need to have an actual reunion before that would happen."

She knows, however, that getting the cast back together would be well received: "I do get comments all the time about Chase looking for me."



Comments which, she said, flared up after former castmate Sean Flynn joined the show's Christopher Massey to record a new video as their characters Chase and Michael last year, in which Chase finally finds out the message Zoey left about him on the DVD she added to the schools time capsule!

"I think it was great and I actually saw the video," 25-year-old Spears says. "It was so funny."

She also imagines where her character Zoey and Flynn's Chase would be today, had their will-they-or-won't-they romance worked out.

"I would assume that Zoey would be doing some time of perfect job, and maybe he would be like the dad at home with the kids," she tells PEOPLE Now. "I would think that would be kind of because he seems like he still would be a kid."


Now a Mom to Maddie, 8, Spears is focusing on raising her daughter and a career in country music.

Maddie is aware of her Mother's past time onscreen though: "She's seen it."

"She think it's funny, but for me, I don't like to watch myself," Spears says of Zoey 101. "And I think it's weird, like I don't want somebody to walk in our house and see I have Zoey 101 on."

As for Zoey and Chase: Although a official ending "What Did Zoey Say?" has yet to released, a fan recently unveiled her own version of What Did Zoey Say? Part 2" as part of her UCLA General Representative election campaign:


Follow NickALive! on Twitter, Tumblr, Google+, via RSS, on Instagram, and/or Facebook for the latest Nickelodeon and Zoey 101 News and Highlights!